301 Main Street, Suite 204
North Little Rock, AR 72114
Joe Hicks serves as the maintenance technician for Newmark Grubb Arkansas. Joe's responsibilities include:
- On-site Building Tech/Maintenance Tech for the Medical Park Place Offices in Benton, AR.
- Insures proper completion of all maintenance service requests
- Responsible for 24-hour emergency services
- Coordinates with HVAC, Plumbing & Electrical vendors for maintenance crews that require contractor licenses and expertise.
- Assist in monitoring all work performed by outside vendors
- Ensures property is fully operational as well as oversees the cleanliness of the property.
Joe has been with Newmark Grubb Arkansas for two years. Prior to joining Newmark Grubb Arkansas, Joe was the Maintenance Engineer for Flake & Kelley in Little Rock, AR.
In 2010 Joe obtained his license for Boiler operation form the State of Arkansas in Little Rock. And in 1984 obtained his Front End Specialist Degree from the Metropolitan Vocational School in Little Rock, AR.