Senior Associate & Director
805 S Walton Blvd, Ste 690
Bentonville, AR 72712
Ed Belto joined Newmark Grubb Arkansas as a Senior Associate in 2009. Ed has over 22 years experience in commercial real estate as a licensed agent in Florida, Georgia, and Arkansas.
Ed has completed over four million square feet of transactions, totaling over $200 million in total consideration. Ed assists clients with all aspects of retail, office, and industrial real estate including tenant representation, site location, investment analysis, acquisitions, project marketing and leasing, and strategic planning.
After attending the University of Florida, Ed worked for 10 years in the retail franchising industry. The bulk of his experience was new store development, where he gained an in-depth understanding of site selection and due diligence complexities.
Ed focuses on working with his clients to collaboratively clarify immediate and long term objectives, define strategies, and capture market opportunities as they arise.
- Leased 82,000 square feet of Class A office space to Serco, Inc.
- Represented Stock Building Supply in leasing a 130,000 square foot distribution facility and a 16,000 square foot showroom.
- Represented Nextlife Asset Recovery Services in leasing 263,000 industrial warehouse.
- Represented Olivet International in purchase of 16,000 square foot office facility.
- Represented Olivet International in leasing of 130,000 square foot manufacturing facility.
- Represented landlord of Bentonville Commerce in leasing 80,000 square feet of office space.
- Represented Waste Management in the purchase of 11,000 square foot corporate office facility.
- Represented First Western Bank in purchasing a new branch location in Bentonville, Arkansas.
- Sold 408 unit storage facility in Bella Vista, Arkansas.
Recent tenant representations include Miller Coors, Morton Salt, Jack Links, Mu Sigma, Euro Pro, Chobani, Ecovet, pb2 Architects.
Mr. Belto graduated from the University of Florida.
Areas of Specialization
- Office Sales and Leasing
“Top Producer” for Newmark Grubb Arkansas in 2013 and 2014.