Jeff Snyder, MAI, CCIM
805 S Walton Blvd, Ste 690
Bentonville, AR 72712
Jeff Snyder joined Newmark Grubb Arkansas in 2016 and currently serves as a senior associate in the company's Northwest Arkansas office. Mr. Snyder brings to his position a 12-year corporate background focused on acquisition, development and management of non-store corporate uses.
Prior to Newmark Grubb Arkansas, Mr. Snyder served as senior director, realty acquisitions and development for Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. In this capacity, he was responsible for the acquisition, development and management of non-store corporate uses, including distribution centers, offices and special projects; the acquisition of leased stores/buildings; the disposition of formerly occupied commercial, office and industrial properties; and the management of shopping centers, undeveloped land, formerly occupied stores and other income assets. Previously, Mr. Snyder served as a real estate broker, developer and fee appraiser for many years in the Orlando and Daytona Beach, Florida areas.
PARTIAL LIST OF REPRESENTATIVE TRANSACTIONS:
- Development of multiple build to suit fulfillment centers totaling 14 million SF with $60 million in local and state incentives
- Development of multiple distribution centers totaling 900,000 SF, with $25 million in local and state incentives
- Developed, acquired and/or expanded multiple cross-dock facilities totaling 500,000 SF and 500 doors
- Acquisition of large corporate offices in excess of 1.0 million SF
- Acquisition, disposition and relocation of multiple regional offices
- Disposition and leasing of multiple retail stores per year
- Development of a 200,000 SF data center
Mr. Snyder is a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC). He also holds the MAI designation from the Appraisal Institute and the CCIM designation from the CCIM Institute.
Mr. Snyder earned a Master of Arts degree in real estate and urban analysis and a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from the University of Florida.
Areas of Specialization