Matt Chandler, CCIM
Senior Managing Director
301 Main Street, Suite 204
North Little Rock, AR 72114
Matt Chandler, CCIM serves as senior managing director for Newmark Grubb Arkansas, specializing in the sale, leasing and property management of retail, industrial, office, multi-family and land properties throughout central Arkansas area and the state of Arkansas. In addition to his duties with Newmark Grubb Arkansas, Chandler serves as President of Powell Brothers, Inc., a family owned commercial real estate holding company.
Prior to entering the commercial real estate industry in 2000, Chandler served as a Senior Vice President and Loan Officer with Bank of the Ozarks and the original Twin City Bank where he was responsible for commercial and residential construction and development lending.
Active in the industry, Chandler earned the prestigious Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation and is a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers, the National Association of Realtors, the Arkansas Realtors Association, and the Little Rock Board of Realtors. Chandler was honored as Employee of the Year at Twin City Bank and was the recipient of Arkansas Business magazine's "40 under 40" award.
As an active member of the community, Chandler serves as:
- 2012-2014 Chairman of the Board and 2009 inductee of the Hall of Fame - Central Arkansas Boys and Girls Club
- Commissioner of the North Little Rock Airport Commission
- Past Commissioner - North Little Rock Housing Authority, Parks & Recreation, and Board of Adjustments
- Past President - CCIM Arkansas Chapter
- Past Executive Member - North Little Rock Chamber of Commerce
- Past Chairman of Finance and Vice Chairman of Building Committee - Lakewood United Methodist Church
Chandler graduated from Catholic High School for Boys and earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in finance and real estate from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville.
Areas of Specialization
- Investment Properties
- Retail, Office and Industrial Brokerage