Property and Event Manager
This position is primarily responsible for effectively managing and coordinating people, activities and available resources in order to maximize the successful operation of the property. Working with the management team, adjoining property owners, community leaders and local government to promote property, events and company objectives. Work on annual budget to determine property operating objectives and plans to achieve them. Taking a hands-on approach to any necessary duties to accomplish objectives as well as to facilitate the successful performance of the following duties personally or through 3rd parties.
Required Experience, Education and Certification
High School Diploma, Associates Degree or Experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Initiates and manages all core business processes, including leasing of Food Trucks and outdoor areas, tenant relations, event programming & coordination, marketing, Website & social media, maintenance, budgeting, accounts receivable, accounts payable, vendor relations, selection and recruitment.
- Handles all communications (verbal & written) professionally.
- Manage the preparation of and give approval on accurate tenant billings.
- Follows through on tenant problems to satisfactory resolution and communicate problems to any necessary party to facilitate resolution.
- Prepare monthly report and financial statements and code property invoices
- Prepare aspects of annual budget preparation.
- Participate in performance oversight of all service contractors who perform contract services.
- Review maintenance work orders and ensure work is completed.
- Ensure that all property files are prepared and maintained in orderly and logical manner including leases and contracts.
- Management and coordination with and for the ownership structure and related entities.
- Completes other projects as assigned.
Adaptability - Accept criticism and feedback. Adapt to changes in the work environment. Change approach or method to best fit situation. Manage competing demands.
Communication - Exhibit excellent listening and comprehension. Express ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form. Keep others adequately informed. Select and use appropriate communication methods.
Customer Service - Display courtesy and sensitivity. Manage difficult or emotional situations. Meets commitment deadlines. Respond promptly to customer needs. Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
Problem Solving - Develop alternative solutions. Gather and analyze information skillfully. Identify problems in a timely manner. Resolve problems in early stages. Work well in group problem solving situations.
Teamwork - Balance team and individual responsibilities. Foster a positive team atmosphere between tenants, outside entities & individuals and management team. Exhibit objectivity and openness to others' views. Give and welcome feedback. Put success of team above own interests.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Excellent judgment and discretion: ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, meet deadlines, and handle work-related stress is required.
- Friendly, courteous, service-oriented, professional, and outgoing.
- Remain calm and professional in stressful situations.
- Detail oriented while maintaining an extremely professional attitude.
- Must be able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision.
- Recognize opportunities and capitalize on them.
- Recognize problems, identify possible causes and resolutions.
Job Type: Full-time